Learn about and apply for membership in KSPPA.
The strength of the Association is based in a large part on the number of KSP employees we represent. This is especially true when working with the legislature. The agenda for the KSPPA goals is for the benefit of the entire Kentucky State Police agency, not just our members. The Association strives to improve the working conditions for the men and women of the agency and provide help and assistance to those in time of need.
Membership benefits include:
- $25 Gift Certificate for the gift shop each year
- $45 Prescription or vision reimbursement each year
- $1,000 College scholarship for member’s children
- $2,500 Accidental Death & Dismemberment policy
Membership dues help with…
- Employing a Lobbyist for legislative action
- Providing hardship financial assistance to members
- Financial support for Shop with a Trooper Program
- KSPPA museum – open to the public free of charge
- Support for Trooper Island Gift Shop
Active KSP employee membership fee is $10 per pay period. Lifetime paying members pay $40 per year.